Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dinosaurs

I really really like dinosaurs. They are my favorite thing ever. When I go to the library I only look at the dinosaur books. Dinosaurs aren’t only in the library books, they’re real. I saw them once. My dad took me to the city and there was a big museum, it had to be, because they had dinosaurs there.
Dinosaurs are the biggest animals ever. They are even bigger than elephants or a school bus. When I got inside I saw the bones from a Teramasaurs Rex. My dad took a picture of me with the Teramasaurs Rex and I was pretending to be a Teramasaurs Rex because they are my favorite dinosaur, and not just out of the ones at the museum, of all time. Grandma once told me that dinosaurs weren’t really alive, but that Jesus put bones in the ground for us to find. I don’t like Grandma. My mom doesn’t like her anymore because Grandma smokes and she told my big sister about the rhythm method.

One time my mom rented the Durasic Park movie and I watched it. It was all about dinosaurs that live out in the ocean with King Kong. All of the dinosaurs were really big except for the little ones and they were so loud. And whenever I walk next to the dinner table I stomp my feet so everybody’s water glass shakes like in the movie. I watched the Durasic Park movie 50 times and when I went to school everybody else saw the movie too and we all were pretending to be the dinosaurs. I had the best dinosaur roar and everybody said so except for Tricia Pope who wanted to play Titanic. I was pretending to be a dinosaur so much that I got to go home early because I didn’t have my medicine.

When I grow up I want to be a dinosaur. And I would be a good dinosaur because I would let my friends ride on my back and I would only eat bad people. It would be better than being a fireman or a cab driver. Sometimes my dad says I can’t be a dinosaur but my teacher says I can be whatever I want, so I want to be a dinosaur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home